Votes: 23 7.8%
  • Other - Non-Smart Phone

Votes: 35 11.9%

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know what phone your upgrading from!

i had the first iphone then the 3g and then i got fed up of the lack of features on the iphone and switched to nokia n97 then a small LG not smart phone and now ordered the iphone 4..

I am upgrading from the Motorola Droid from Verizon.

just out of curiosity, why? you seemed pretty content at DF..

interestingly, i thought i would see a few coming from blackberry devices.

Last edited:
motorola suck though ;p talk about usless phones! i had one for 5 minutes and i got bored of it

I was happy with the Droid it's a great phone. But my family switched to AT&T last year and my girlfriend also has AT&T. So I am switching so I can get the 450 minute plan with unlimited mobile to mobile. I currently have the 900 minute plan on Verizon with the 5 friends and family, which I use and hardly use any of the regular minutes. Current bill is about $130 and with AT&T it will be around $90-100. And my University has a discount through AT&T so I will get that discount too. And of course the new iPhone 4 is helping me make up my mind.

I was happy with the Droid it's a great phone. But my family switched to AT&T last year and my girlfriend also has AT&T. So I am switching so I can get the 450 minute plan with unlimited mobile to mobile. I currently have the 900 minute plan on Verizon with the 5 friends and family, which I use and hardly use any of the regular minutes. Current bill is about $130 and with AT&T it will be around $90-100. And my University has a discount through AT&T so I will get that discount too. And of course the new iPhone 4 is helping me make up my mind.

no doubt.. sounds like a couple good reasons to me!

currently have a Samsung Caliber on U.S. Cellular. it is by far the worst nightmare of a phone/service i ever experienced. it has not worked from day 1 & the customer support 4 it is irritating beyond belief. they said it has 2 b sent in 3, count it 3 times b4 they replace the thing & im paying $100+ a month on unemployment. as soon as the white iPhone 4 comes available, im canceling it w/o a doubt.

Interesting results so far. I think if the iPhone had a model with a keyboard, more blackberry uses would switch over. I believe that's the main reason the Motorola Droid has done so well. It has the best of both worlds (keyboard and touchscreen).

lol i got fed up of the iphone and lack of features so i moved to nokia and regreted it lol now moving back to iphone

Upgrading from 3GS, but my iPad I'd jealous that I'm even on this forum.