What's new

What other Apple products do you own?

I have a 2nd gen Touch, 2Gh Mac Mini, iPad 2 (wifi) and now an iPhone 4s. I would love some insights on how to best integrate these devices to make the most of living in the Mac environment. My Win laptop just died. I have Carbonite, so in theory I can recover all my data, but not sure if I want to dump it all onto a partition on my Mac Mini. What to do, what to do...

As well as the things listed in my signature, we also have a 3rd and 4th gen iPod for the kids and my husband and son also have an iPhone each.

iPhone 4. iPod touch 4G. iPad 2. iMac G4 and G5.

Last edited:
I have an iPod nano.i am happy with it. I have iTunes and quick time, there both OK. I used safari, and it is the worst browser ever.

iPhone 4. Couldn't justify the purchase of 4S. Plus im big on jailbreaks.

agreed! I skipped the 4S also, Though I can live with out jailbreaks and am always on newer firmware waiting for jailbreaks to be released the 4S was just too small of a change to spend another £700 buying the 64GB unlocked version and felt like buying the same phone again.

Unleashed said:
agreed! I skipped the 4S also, Though I can live with out jailbreaks and am always on newer firmware waiting for jailbreaks to be released the 4S was just too small of a change to spend another £700 buying the 64GB unlocked version and felt like buying the same phone again.

Exactly. Im waiting for the next one. Im also big on outer hardware improvements/changes.

Too many! Well I suppose you can never have too many; iMac 24", MacBook Air 11", iPhone 4s, airport extreme. We also have two iPod touch, 5 iPod nanos (different gens) and a shuffle. Oh yeah can't forget the apple tv.

Sent from my i4s