What's new

what is the best weather app to purchase for iPhone4S?

I'd recommend Weather HD-Live Weather Forecast with 3D NOAA Radar or Weather Live. Weather HD will run you $0.99 and Weather Live will run you $1.99. There's more to see with Weather HD. Or if you're looking for something free, Weather[SUP]O[/SUP], Weather Bug or Weather HD Free-Live Weather Forecast with 3D NOAA Radar works as well.

I'd recommend Weather HD-Live Weather Forecast with 3D NOAA Radar or Weather Live. Weather HD will run you $0.99 and Weather Live will run you $1.99. There's more to see with Weather HD. Or if you're looking for something free, Weather[SUP]O[/SUP], Weather Bug or Weather HD Free-Live Weather Forecast with 3D NOAA Radar works as well.

I'm in South Africa and bought this one, Weather HD-Live...amazing...lot better than the original weather app. A lot more places....I am very happy. And the price if I look at the exchange rate is R7-99 (it is .93 dollar cents)! Thanks a lot for this info.

I've used a lot of different ones, but the one I finally selected as my everyday one, the most accurate I find, is The Weather Channel (there's a free one and a 3.99 Max one). I liked it so much I bought the Max one. The free one is great, just hate the ads. It doesn't have all the pretty pictures that some of the others have, but is accurate, has a ton of info and everything you need.

The original iPhone weather app! It's completly free and comes in your device when you purchased your device!

Many thanks,
Software

The original iPhone weather app! It's completly free and comes in your device when you purchased your device!

Many thanks,
Software

I agree, but how do you rectify it where mine is stuck to 22 degrees celcius...although the forecast moves as it should, my local setting shows a 22 degrees all the time....hot or cold....?