What's new

What happened to ichatr?

kat

Reaction score
Did they ban that app? I cant find it in the app store anymore damn i heard that app was fun lol ..oh yea i finally got my iphone 4 yesterday wooo its awesome! :D

yes according to one of phills posts it was taken down... i wonder what it did and apple did not even notice it when they approved it

yes according to one of phills posts it was taken down... i wonder what it did and apple did not even notice it when they approved it

From what i read on iDygest people were exposing themselves to strangers so they took it off. you would think they would expect that from at least a small percentage. lol

Oh awwww Lmaooo it sucks i was gona have lots of fun with that app !! Lmao

Wow! iChatr was CRAZY! Cool idea, but needed more user controls. I couldn't take anyone seriously on there.

I saw way too many penises.

I plan on keeping it though.

Hopefully they'll come out with a more refined version soon.

From what i read on iDygest people were exposing themselves to strangers so they took it off. you would think they would expect that from at least a small percentage. lol

exposing them to strangers?

well ichatr would just put you with a random person, and that person might just be exposing themselves. why would someone take offense to that? lol

on that note, i actually recieved a 911 call yesterday with a woman saying she was driving on the highway and looked into the car next to her and a guy had his penis just flopping about showing it to her. lol. funny stuff

damn crazy people. well the ones naked in front of the cam to random strangers are just desperate, just like that app where you take a pic of something random and share it with people, so many where taking pics of their dicks but they had 3 strike rule and report button which was nice