What's new

What do you think about the third-party keyboards?

I have both and have swpe but find myself using regular keyboard and the predicted text up top

I tried fleksy and didn't like it. I like using the Apple Keyboard with the predictive text.

I am really enjoying the iKeywi keyboard ($.99, USD). It was developed as a jailbreak tweak and is available in the AppStore now thanks to Apple and iOS 8.

I really like having my characters and symbols right there versus having to hit extra keys to get the punctuation I always use. Here's my setup:

9eda9ygy.jpg

I've even turned off the emoji keyboard as I've put them into this keyboard. Way cool!

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn, I like the look of that.

I am really enjoying the iKeywi keyboard ($.99, USD). It was developed as a jailbreak tweak and is available in the AppStore now thanks to Apple and iOS 8.

I really like having my characters and symbols right there versus having to hit extra keys to get the punctuation I always use. Here's my setup:

9eda9ygy.jpg

I've even turned off the emoji keyboard as I've put them into this keyboard. Way cool!

Marilyn
That looks pretty legit!

Swype all the way. It allows you the option to simply type or Swype or perform a combination of both.

I've been using TouchPal lately and I kinda like it and the many options it provides...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420885217.990557.jpg

Sent from my GOLD [emoji390][emoji641]s
using Tapatalk