What's new

What do I do about this message?

JennieR

Reaction score
This afternoon I purchased an iPhone 4S. At the store the lady said all I would have to do is restore my phone at home. I did and it worked fine. I gave my daughter my old iPhone 4. I got her a new SIM card which the store out in for us. We forgot to backup my daughters old 3GS and she had some music she wanted on her iPhone 4. She finally had to just purchase the songs all over again but when she did she got a message that since this was the first time she'd purchased music on this device they would need more info. When she answered the questions it said she had timed out and it didn't load the song. What do we need to do?

Did she answer the questions immediately or put it down and come back to it later? You need to do it fast or it will time out.

She did it very fast and I thought if she re downloaded it would tell her she had already purchased it and download for her. But it really didn't get that far along.

Also, can't she log in with her Apple ID and re-download the songs at no additional cost?

This is when it tells her they need more info since she hasn't bought from this device.

It's got to be a setting of some sort