What's new

What cases did you get for you iphone 5s

After looking at many different cases, I still have to go with the Spigen Tough Armor. There are a lot and I do mean A LOT of cases for the iphone. Its very difficult to pick, but for everyday use the Spigen Tough Armor is still MY #1

azerujuq.jpg

A wallpaper to match the GOLD Spigen Tough Armor case

The first case I got was Spigen SGP Neo Hybrid in Yellow

The 2nd case was the official Apple leather case in black (no need to link that one)

Then today, I just picked up the Belkin Grip Max at Target (grey and yellow)

Out of the 3 I have so far, I am really liking the Belkin. The power button is easy to press, and it has a good lip around the screen.

I got the LifeProof case and am very happy with it. Lifeproof has made several modifications for the 5s case and it's awesome.

I did end up getting the Portenzo Alano Slim for my iPhone 5S and really like it. I like nice leather products and this is great quality. The elastic band has gotten in the way of taking pics a few times but I just got into the habit of looping it over the top corner of the case when I undo the elastic so it's not a problem anymore. It's very protective, if dropped and the elastic is around the case so it doesn't come open the edges of the phone don't hit the ground. The sticky backing has been fine, I was scared that after a few removals it wouldn't stick anymore but that's not the case at all. You can't get much into the wallet pockets if you choose to get that option but I can slip my ID, cc and a couple bills in there just fine. And I do like the fact that the screen is covered and has the book-like flap for shielding from glare or prying eyes.

I'm glad I finally broke down and bought the case, wasn't disappointed.

I'm a Spigen fan as well. They make quality cases that's well made not to mention style and good looks.

So is the life proof case worth getting for the iPhone 5s because I had the life proof case for the 5 and I sent it back to the company like 5 times because it sounded muffled in my ear the screen was a little off

So is the life proof case worth getting for the iPhone 5s because I had the life proof case for the 5 and I sent it back to the company like 5 times because it sounded muffled in my ear the screen was a little off

For protection, definitely YES. But if you're the kind of person who keeps on changing cases, NO.

For audio, yes it's still muffled. But not to the point that it gets incomprehensible. For better and easy listening, a Bluetooth speaker will be a great companion.

i got a ottorbox. balck silicone with neon green case. its looks beautiful with my spray gray 5s