What's new

76 percent of iPhone buyers own a case for their smartphone

Speck has some stunning cases this year! Loving speck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I have this Speck Candy Shell Grip but I still LUV my Black Apple Leather case better...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446197284.846109.jpg

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

I've bought Speck cases for my iPhone 3GS, 4, and 5s. I figure that if you're going to own such a valuable and expensive product, especially if you're going to depend on it and its content 24/7 [I NEVER use my computer unless it's necessary....my entire life is on my 5s], why would you not invest in the best way to protect it! My Speck cases are nothing fancy/schmancy—just a solid color with a raised rubber border. I drop my phone all the time on hard surfaces, including concrete & cement....never had a problem! Unless Speck ruins them by "new and improving" them, I will continue buying them! BTW, I made the HUGE mistake of buying an Otter Box (can't remember if it was for my 3GS or 4), however, somehow moisture would get between the screen protector and screen so the touchscreen wouldn't work unless I opened up the case [which was impossible without using a screwdriver], then wiping it off, then closing it. It also came with a holster which didn't accommodate the case, just the phone [I think]. It popped out of the holster the first time I used it thus causing the phone to land on the blacktop and bounce under the car.

I do believe I'm done with cases for now. I really like the four that I currently own and the Black Apple Leather case is still my "go to" and favorite case...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446420070.669754.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446420089.054468.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446420109.160229.jpg

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus