What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

IMG_5050.jpg

SLEEP [emoji42]

Last edited:
That’s Awesome J.A.
We’re waiting for the J & J Vaccination.
We were on the fence, but I think it’s our Best Chance of fighting this virus.
We are scheduled for April 12 [emoji92]
People working at school are getting the AstraZeneca vaccine, we‘re not allowed to choose. My mother will get hers next Saturday. It‘s the Pfizer-BioNTech, in her case.
It doesn‘t matter, though. Every vaccine helps fighting the virus. :)
Stay healthy!

I had to have the Astra Zeneca vaccine as I’ve previously had an anaphylaxis reaction to one of the ingredients in the Pfizer vaccine.
It’s a good job I was honest on the pre-vaccine questions sheet, or the outcome could have been VERY different [emoji15].

Be honest when they ask!

I had to have the Astra Zeneca vaccine as I’ve previously had an anaphylaxis reaction to one of the ingredients in the Pfizer vaccine.
It’s a good job I was honest on the pre-vaccine questions sheet, or the outcome could have been VERY different [emoji15].

Be honest when they ask!

We here in Barbados have only Astra Zenica ( Oxford) courtesy of India. Some people worry about 'India' without information or reason as here and even in Canada, most 'generic' medications are from firms in India. I think the J&J 'one-shot is likely convenient though but it's simply not an option here.

Unfortunately there’s been a lot of ‘scaremongering’ with unfounded reasoning across the EU against the Astra Zeneca vaccine. All of the tests have shown it to be as good, if not better, at protecting the elder generation than the Pfizer vaccine.

Such a shame really, as it means most of Europe (except the UK), is quite a way behind in vaccinating their populations, particularly in Germany and France. However they’ve now realised that their respective governments were wrong in their reasoning and things are beginning to look up for them.

I just pray to God that the whole of the world will get the vaccine and we can get back to a ‘normal’ life, whatever that will be like in the future.[emoji120]

Unfortunately there’s been a lot of ‘scaremongering’ with unfounded reasoning across the EU against the Astra Zeneca vaccine. All of the tests have shown it to be as good, if not better, at protecting the elder generation than the Pfizer vaccine.

Such a shame really, as it means most of Europe (except the UK), is quite a way behind in vaccinating their populations, particularly in Germany and France. However they’ve now realised that their respective governments were wrong in their reasoning and things are beginning to look up for them.

I just pray to God that the whole of the world will get the vaccine and we can get back to a ‘normal’ life, whatever that will be like in the future.[emoji120]

And sadly, in today's world, in almost anything, 'Optics' far trumps fact, as good optics ( fair or foul) makes for good press ratings and a longer news cycle. SMH

People working at school are getting the AstraZeneca vaccine, we‘re not allowed to choose. My mother will get hers next Saturday. It‘s the Pfizer-BioNTech, in her case.
It doesn‘t matter, though. Every vaccine helps fighting the virus. :)
Stay healthy!

Absolutely [emoji3060][emoji817][emoji1303][emoji1317][emoji736]

Amen to That Brother [emoji1303][emoji1317][emoji92]

Looking forward to after supper TV at a reasonable time. Now that NA has 'sprung forward' EDT and AST (which we use all year) line up. Otherwise 'prime time' runs too late for us old folk ie if a 9 o'clock show is at 10PM here or a 10 o'clock at 11PM we fall asleep long before its over [emoji42]
Tonight my '60 Min' is at 7 not it's wintertime slot here at 8. There is no Atlantic Time Zone in the Continental US - only Atlantic Canada.