What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

View attachment 52785
Ugh...Always Something!!!

Replaced. I guess 3 years is ok - car's second battery fail and car is 7 years old. Charged for an hour at home, started it and stopped at shop on the way to our grocery shopping. In the shop for less than 1/2 hour. New battery was less than was the first time I replaced one at a different shop. I think first shop charged a disposal fee for the old one. This shop sold me 4 tires last fall and stated 'no disposal charge'nso it must hold true for batteries too [emoji846]. I'm happy!!

My Husband just had to replace his for his pickup. Batteries are So Expensive now
$165 [emoji849] However, I just found a deal for him on Our NextDoor app. For Free-10 pairs of pants in great shape and his size. I’ll pick them up tomorrow. He goes through pants like crazy so what a STEAL of a DEAL [emoji1303]
IMG_5237.png

My Husband just had to replace his for his pickup. Batteries are So Expensive now
$165 [emoji849] However, I just found a deal for him on Our NextDoor app. For Free-10 pairs of pants in great shape and his size. I’ll pick them up tomorrow. He goes through pants like crazy so what a STEAL of a DEAL [emoji1303]View attachment 52786

Funny you mention clothing together with batteries...at the 'tyre & battery shop' they also sell industrial safety supplies at good prices. I saw a safety lifting brace to help my back when I mow grass - Mine now is worn out so I got a new one. I'd never heard of 'Valeo' gear but it seems more comfortable than my current and somewhat worn out Mueller....

Funny you mention clothing together with batteries...at the 'tyre & battery shop' they also sell industrial safety supplies at good prices. I saw a safety lifting brace to help my back when I mow grass - Mine now is worn out so I got a new one. I'd never heard of 'Valeo' gear but it seems more comfortable than my current and somewhat worn out Mueller....

First new battery for car ( 3 years ago) was about $320 BDS ( 165 US) Battery was 'Maximo'. This time at another shop was $285 BDS or $ 142 US. Battery is Hankook - All prices include VAT (sales tax). I think the recycle fee is the difference as our shop didn't charge one.

Last edited:
Exploring what weight I should get because I want to purchase a Boxing Punching Bag to workout on... and some ropes or a sandbag contraction you wrap around your waist and sprint with sandbags attached.
I also have a ballet bar I work out on, but not since last year. And a mountain climber machine. Got to get back into shape before Summer.

Exploring what weight I should get because I want to purchase a Boxing Punching Bag to workout on... and some ropes or a sandbag contraction you wrap around your waist and sprint with sandbags attached.
I also have a ballet bar I work out on, but not since last year. And a mountain climber machine. Got to get back into shape before Summer.

Wow - we can then say 'we all knew you when'. Go Girl [emoji1628]