What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Taking a walk.
3D0C8E88-0490-47FB-BB03-128478C6C7DD.jpeg

IMG_5197.jpg

Slept In...Getting Up and Starting the Day.
Made a Large Hash Brown Casserole to bake for Dinner this evening. Easy, Tasty Dinner for everyone. Last time I made it My husband and son devoured it in One Nite. I had a small helping and expected leftovers. So I made a larger one this time LOL.

Reading forum posts but frustrating because forum is slow & cranky ( forum, not me [emoji37]) All other Internet functions seem fine so I'm hoping it's temporary. [emoji1696]

Last edited:
Back to normal forum performance. I shut down phone then restarted it - have no idea if that's what fixed it though. But I learned something new!! You have to hold both power and volume down to shut down and a different screen is shown with the slider ( iPhone 12 Basic model) The power button alone restarts the device though as it always has.
As I will freely tell anyone -" I'm a 'user', not an 'enthusiast' - long live internet search ". This gave me a chance to try 'Ecosia' -worked well & quick!

Last edited:
Back to normal forum performance. I shut down phone then restarted it - have no idea if that's what fixed it though. But I learned something new!! You have to hold both power and volume down to shut down and a different screen is shown with the slider ( iPhone 12 Basic model) The power button alone restarts the device though as it always has.
As I will freely tell anyone -" I'm a 'user', not an 'enthusiast' - long live internet search ". This gave me a chance to try 'Ecosia' -worked well & quick!

That's what I call a soft reset. A hard reset is a bit different. Seemed a hassle, so I use assistive touch to hard reset. I'm lazy. [emoji23]