What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

If you don't clean it properly the first time around it could take multiple cleaning attempts before the pool is clean enough.;)
You could be right, I didn't think of that. I might have to take a look at it later. Thank you for the advice! I don't want to leave a little bit of dirt in it, not under any circumstances. :)

You could be right, I didn't think of that. I might have to take a look at it later. Thank you for the advice! I don't want to leave a little bit of dirt in it, not under any circumstances. :)
And remember that the higher the temperature, the more cleaning the pool needs.;)

IMG_2857.JPG

Lunch in my car!!!

I too read some articles today and found some interesting stuff. They say not to close out apps completely and swipe them out of line as this actually hurts battery life on the new phones (iPhones). The older ones, yes, it was necessary, but today's phones actually benefit from leaving the apps open in background or not swiping them completely closed. This keeps the phone from having to re load all needed info for said app. This takes more power then to just leave the app opened and just close the screen of that app. It won't still run in the background unless you have "background app refresh" turned on. So I learned a good lesson myself today. One I will have to try and follow for a few days and see what difference it truly makes. I will be keeping a close eye on things and will be resetting all battery usage info now and see what it's like in 24hrs compared to what it was before I reset it. Will tell then if what I have done has helped any. Will report my findings back. Until then, have a Blessed Day To All!!!

Very interesting hadn’t know that. I’m gonna try it but it might take awhile to curb my habit of closing all apps! (I’ve been known to go close all apps on display phones in the Apple store!)[emoji57]

I've read this right after you posted it. So I assume it was internalized at one go? :)

What is or was it?

Home made with a crusty base and filled with lots of Apple topped with Almonds. The l added lots of Honey and lots of a virtually tasteless cream squirt from a tin.
Bought from a well known supermarket who's name begins with the letter A

Home made with a crusty base and filled with lots of Apple topped with Almonds. The l added lots of Honey and lots of a virtually tasteless cream squirt from a tin.
Bought from a well known supermarket who's name begins with the letter A
Aldi?

Sounds like a kind of apple pie. Now I know why you said it was great. :)

Sorry, only the cream was bought from a well known supermarket with the A.
And l there is no more cakey just the picture to gaze at.