What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Checking my emails, see l have one from my electricity company telling me that yearly bill is ready.
It says as an online customer l can wait to view the bill when it arrives in the post or log in now.
Well what would you do??????
I couldn't take the suspense, got a CREDIT next question is what should l spend it on.
Happy Days.

And the last few tips for you lucky iPhone owners
IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

J.A. Told me about this one some time back
IMG_2499.jpg

I wanted it for my alarm because l could not always hear it.

Preparing to clean the pool. As I prefer doing this thoroughly, I'll go into the water, to stir it up (some would call it splashing around :cool:).

The whole process will last for about an hour, and it has to be done every day. :)

Hoping my children will appreciate my dedication to this duty. (Yay, the whole pool just for me! :))

Preparing to clean the pool. As I prefer doing this thoroughly, I'll go into the water, to stir it up (some would call it splashing around :cool:).

The whole process will last for about an hour, and it has to be done every day. :)

Hoping my children will appreciate my dedication to this duty. (Yay, the whole pool just for me! :))
The warmer it is outside, the more the pool has to be cleaned. Are you sure you're up to all that extra work?;)

The warmer it is outside, the more the pool has to be cleaned. Are you sure you're up to all that extra work?;)
There's work enough for two. If you'd like to help, hop into the next TARDIS in order to get here.
Otherwise I might end up cleaning for two hours a day. Maybe you can imagine that I'll feel extremely awful about this. :)

I applied for a job like that, they told me it was too stressful for me [emoji15]. Hope you are taking a break and relaxing in one of those long comfortable chairs I always see by pools after all that hard work[emoji41].

I applied for a job like that, they told me it was too stressful for me [emoji15]. Hope you are taking a break and relaxing in one of those long comfortable chairs I always see by pools after all that hard work[emoji41].
I don’t have a chair like this, but there’s a garden swing in my backyard. :)