What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Checking the weather. Making coffee and I actually pressed the update button...LOL [emoji12]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442402947.073892.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Checking out iOS9. I'm really liking it so far [emoji106][emoji106][emoji41][emoji3]

Checking out iOS9. I'm really liking it so far [emoji106][emoji106][emoji41][emoji3]

Doing the same as well. Really liking it so far, battery don't seem any better. OH WAIT, I have yet to put it down [emoji6]

Doing the same as well. Really liking it so far, battery don't seem any better. OH WAIT, I have yet to put it down [emoji6]

LOL [emoji16]....mee either [emoji106][emoji106][emoji13][emoji41]

Downloading the iOS 9 IPSW file from the developer website. Then I'm using it to restore to the public release version of iOS 9.

Letting my battery run all the way down....I'm on 17%. It's taking forever.
That's a good thing [emoji106] [emoji41]

Relaxing with a beer and a huge grin on my face after spending 3 days in hospital with little food or sleep :)

Just finished dinner and getting ready for tonight's NCAA Football game between FSU and Boston College
GO NOLES!!!!

Marking the Apple Watch I'd like to order as favorite in the Austrian Apple Store app. :) :)
It looks like they'll be available soon. :)

Marking the Apple Watch I'd like to order as favorite in the Austrian Apple Store app. :) :)
It looks like they'll be available soon. :)
The rumours I heard said it would be released in Austria on the 15th. That obviously didn't happen. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

The rumours I heard said it would be released in Austria on the 15th. That obviously didn't happen. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer.
I've heard these too, but there was no change in the Apple Store on Tuesday, still the same "Available in 2015". When I opened the app today, there was the Apple Watch with a price next to it. There were no rumours the last few days, but this looks promising.