What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I've heard these too, but there was no change in the Apple Store on Tuesday, still the same "Available in 2015". When I opened the app today, there was the Apple Watch with a price next to it. There were no rumours the last few days, but this looks promising.
It could be as quick as a week or two.:)

Waiting for the bus to get a move on.;)
image.jpeg

I was told by our local Apple distributor that they will have them in on the 25th.

I was in there yesterday looking at cases and they said be sure to come in on the 25th and look at the Apple Watches.
It would be nice to take a look at them in reality. We don't have an Apple Store in Austria, and I suppose the trade chain selling them soon (I hope) not will be near my location.

It would be nice to take a look at them in reality. We don't have an Apple Store in Austria, and I suppose the trade chain selling them soon (I hope) not will be near my location.
I'm not interested in buying one but I will go and look at them........Or maybe I shouldn't ;)

They had the whole Apple Watch range on display at the Apple Store in Spokane when I was there on vacation last month. This included the Apple Watch Edition, even though they weren't selling them.

They had the whole Apple Watch range on display at the Apple Store in Spokane when I was there on vacation last month. This included the Apple Watch Edition, even though they weren't selling them.
Our distributor has just started selling them as of next Friday, They now sell iPhones too but don't have them in store.