What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Trying to find a keyboard protector for my Macbook, Not easy.
I've seen them in Apple Stores. Is there one close enough to check out? If not, you could try a retailer that sells MacBooks. We have a Premium Reseller back home that sells keyboard protectors.

I've seen them in Apple Stores. Is there one close enough to check out? If not, you could try a retailer that sells MacBooks. We have a Premium Reseller back home that sells keyboard protectors.
I saw one in the Apple Store online, Our Apple store is 20 miles away, I like the Moshi one but our retailer doesn't sell them anymore, My Moshi is very worn now, I had a Media Devil but it didn't last.
I keep looking on Amazon, There are some cheap ones but the quality might not be there.

Making bread baked hot dogs, basically they are good quality sausages that have been cooked, wrapped in fresh bread dough and then baked in the oven until the bread has been cooked.

Restoring my 6 Plus the hard way. When I restored from my latest backup, none of my apps were restored. I've had to download them one at a time, using screenshots of my home screens as a guide. After 13 hours I'm almost finished.

Restoring my 6 Plus the hard way. When I restored from my latest backup, none of my apps were restored. I've had to download them one at a time, using screenshots of my home screens as a guide. After 13 hours I'm almost finished.
Any idea why they were not restored? I haven't experienced this yet, neither with my iCloud backups, nor with those in iTunes.

It was a very good idea to take screenshots of your home screens.

Laundry, while waiting for DHL to pick up my iPhone.

Edit: it has been fetched.

Last edited: