What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Waiting for the Hugo awards to start.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sunday is a day of rest from my workouts. As luck would have it, there is a James Bond marathon on all day today and part of tomorrow. Perfect timing :)

image.jpg

Just relaxing now, Spent most of the day restoring a Victorian Tortoiseshell needle packet box, It was very fiddly but looking nice now.

Just relaxing now, Spent most of the day restoring a Victorian Tortoiseshell needle packet box, It was very fiddly but looking nice now.
I know that you collect antiques. You should post some pics somewhere, I love looking at antiques :) I'll bet it would make for an interesting thread.

I know that you collect antiques. You should post some pics somewhere, I love looking at antiques :) I'll bet it would make for an interesting thread.
Yes I will, Might be a bit of interest.

IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG
This is the little box, The Tortoiseshell was dirty and very dull and the inside was stripped, I have replaced the missing velvet (Victorian of course) and the missing Ivory separators.

IMG_0522_COLLAGE.jpg

[Edit]: Last image didn't work..

The "Johnny Cash" sauce...225 grams (1/2 lb) of chilli peppers (Carolina reaper, Komodo dragon, bhut jolokia/ghost, habenero, thai, scotch bonnet), shallots, cumin, coriander and tomatoes and grapefruit. It's quite a little burner.