Aerofly Well-Known Member Jan 22, 2025 #13,771 Updating my iPhone 15 Pro and spare iPhone 12 to iOS 18.3 RC.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Jan 27, 2025 #13,773 J. A. said: Updating my iPhone 16 Pro Max to iOS 18.3. Click to expand... I just finished my update.
ThatTechyGuy iPhoneForums News/Reviews Staff member Jan 27, 2025 #13,774 Officially on 18.3! Now the wait is on for 18.4 beta!
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Jan 28, 2025 #13,777 J. A. said: Updating my AW to watchOS 11.3. Click to expand... I finished mine a little while ago.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Jan 29, 2025 #13,780 scifan57 said: Just finished getting a hip X-Ray. Click to expand... It’s not broken. It’s likely arthritis.
scifan57 said: Just finished getting a hip X-Ray. Click to expand... It’s not broken. It’s likely arthritis.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Jan 29, 2025 #13,782 bear7962 said: Hope you fond answers and relief. Click to expand... I’m waiting for the call from my doctor about the results.
bear7962 said: Hope you fond answers and relief. Click to expand... I’m waiting for the call from my doctor about the results.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Feb 12, 2025 #13,785 Just got a new prescription from my doctor.
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon