carolineM72 Well-Known Member Feb 26, 2023 #13,246 scifan57 said: Experiencing a migraine Aura without the headache. Click to expand... Hope it eases soon.
scifan57 said: Experiencing a migraine Aura without the headache. Click to expand... Hope it eases soon.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Feb 26, 2023 #13,247 carolineM said: Hope it eases soon. Click to expand... When I have a migraine headache it’s never preceded with an aura and when I have a migraine aura it’s never followed by the headache. Apparently only about 3% of migraine sufferers have an aura without the headache.
carolineM said: Hope it eases soon. Click to expand... When I have a migraine headache it’s never preceded with an aura and when I have a migraine aura it’s never followed by the headache. Apparently only about 3% of migraine sufferers have an aura without the headache.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Feb 26, 2023 #13,249 J. A. said: View attachment 70832 Click to expand... Already feeling a lot better.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Feb 26, 2023 #13,251 Trying to figure out what movie I'm going to watch tonight.
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Feb 28, 2023 #13,253 Watching “Picard”, the first episode of the third season.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Mar 2, 2023 #13,255 Heading to work for an Occupational Health and Safety Committee meeting.
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Mar 2, 2023 #13,256 Updating my smaller/older iPad Pro to iPadOS 16.4 Public Beta 2.
Bkdodger68 Well-Known Member Mar 3, 2023 #13,257 Having a drink and getting ready for the weekend a little relax mode
Bkdodger68 Well-Known Member Mar 4, 2023 #13,259 Time to get a nice cup of coffee ready. I'm a little earlier than I want but it's the weekend and get some errands done early
Time to get a nice cup of coffee ready. I'm a little earlier than I want but it's the weekend and get some errands done early
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Mar 6, 2023 #13,260 Going to drive to Eisenstadt soon - professional development.