carolineM66 Well-Known Member Jan 28, 2023 #13,216 Taking a break from trying to fit a new control cover to my gas boiler!
spencerdl Well-Known Member Jan 29, 2023 #13,217 Watching the NCF Championship Game. Looks like Philly is going to the SUPERBOWL [emoji458][emoji458]
carolineM66 Well-Known Member Jan 31, 2023 #13,219 Having a complimentary coffee after just being freed from cafe loo! They had to unscrew the lock . Attachments 2F9D4737-B605-4CEC-AD2D-76A7EDAD7DF8.webp 613.1 KB · Views: 94
scifan5768 Administrator Staff member Feb 1, 2023 #13,220 Just got back home after an all day meeting in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
carolineM66 Well-Known Member Feb 3, 2023 #13,222 Can’t sleep. Having a cup of tea and catching up with the forums.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Feb 5, 2023 #13,225 Watching a movie and drinking a tall glass of ice water.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Feb 7, 2023 #13,226 Watching LeBaron James breaking the NBA all time scoring record. Congratulations [emoji459][emoji459][emoji459]
Watching LeBaron James breaking the NBA all time scoring record. Congratulations [emoji459][emoji459][emoji459]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Feb 11, 2023 #13,227 This rainy day was full of naps and movie watching. Currently watching the News and weather conditions for tomorrow and getting ready for bed.
This rainy day was full of naps and movie watching. Currently watching the News and weather conditions for tomorrow and getting ready for bed.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Feb 12, 2023 #13,228 Just finished Dinner. Preparing all of my snacks so I don't have to move and watch the commercials during the SUPERBOWL [emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji1474] [emoji41]
Just finished Dinner. Preparing all of my snacks so I don't have to move and watch the commercials during the SUPERBOWL [emoji458] [emoji458] [emoji1474] [emoji41]
spencerdl Well-Known Member Feb 12, 2023 #13,229 Congratulations to the Kansas City CHIEFS. SUPERBOWL Champions. [emoji458][emoji458][emoji458]
J. A.69 Administrator Staff member Feb 13, 2023 #13,230 Watching the Super Bowl now. It started after midnight in my time zone, I was too tired to stay up. I know the result, it‘s still gripping.
Watching the Super Bowl now. It started after midnight in my time zone, I was too tired to stay up. I know the result, it‘s still gripping.