J. A.81 Administrator Staff member Apr 28, 2019 #9,229 Watching „Great Greek Myths: Prometheus - The Rebel of Olympus“.
scifan5781 Administrator Staff member Apr 28, 2019 #9,230 Watching the snow coming down. Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
J. A.81 Administrator Staff member Apr 28, 2019 #9,233 spencerdl said: View attachment 44905 Click to expand... Spoiler alert! I can‘t watch that episode before Tuesday. Really? That‘s unexpected.
spencerdl said: View attachment 44905 Click to expand... Spoiler alert! I can‘t watch that episode before Tuesday. Really? That‘s unexpected.
spencerdl Well-Known Member Apr 29, 2019 #9,234 J. A. said: Spoiler alert! I can‘t watch that episode before Tuesday. Really? That‘s unexpected. Click to expand... Sorry about that. I was a little excited. VERY GOOD episode.
J. A. said: Spoiler alert! I can‘t watch that episode before Tuesday. Really? That‘s unexpected. Click to expand... Sorry about that. I was a little excited. VERY GOOD episode.
J. A.81 Administrator Staff member Apr 29, 2019 #9,235 spencerdl said: Sorry about that. I was a little excited. VERY GOOD episode. Click to expand... No problem. That sounds good. I’m looking forward to watching it.
spencerdl said: Sorry about that. I was a little excited. VERY GOOD episode. Click to expand... No problem. That sounds good. I’m looking forward to watching it.
scifan5781 Administrator Staff member Apr 29, 2019 #9,236 Watching my Laundry Monster enduring a severe session of water torture in the Aqueous Agitator.
J. A.81 Administrator Staff member Apr 29, 2019 #9,237 Updating iPad Pro and iPhone X to iOS 12.3 Public beta 4.
scifan5781 Administrator Staff member Apr 29, 2019 #9,238 Updating my MacBook Pro to macOS Mojave 10.14.5 Developer beta 4.
scifan5781 Administrator Staff member Apr 30, 2019 #9,240 Sitting in the bar at the Heritage inn in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
iPhone 15 Accessories Looking for recommendations and/or opinions on Photosticks ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon