zstairlessone Well-Known Member Nov 30, 2018 #8,896 Listening to Sir David Attenborough and watching nature
scifan5781 Administrator Staff member Dec 2, 2018 #8,902 I just ipdated the AirPort Admin Utility and the AirPort Setup Assistant on my iBook G3 Clamshell and it can now handle modern encryption and connect to my AirPort Express. This also updated the firmware on the AirPort card to version 9.5.2. Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
I just ipdated the AirPort Admin Utility and the AirPort Setup Assistant on my iBook G3 Clamshell and it can now handle modern encryption and connect to my AirPort Express. This also updated the firmware on the AirPort card to version 9.5.2.
scifan5781 Administrator Staff member Dec 2, 2018 #8,903 I just finished this game. It took a total of almost 6 hours.
J. A.81 Administrator Staff member Dec 3, 2018 #8,904 Enjoying a short break at home. The next 3 hours: advanced training (for our website).
Aerofly Well-Known Member Dec 3, 2018 #8,905 scifan57 said: I just finished this game. It took a total of almost 6 hours. View attachment 43095 Click to expand... This is my favourite game, along with all the subsequent versions! [emoji106]
scifan57 said: I just finished this game. It took a total of almost 6 hours. View attachment 43095 Click to expand... This is my favourite game, along with all the subsequent versions! [emoji106]
scifan5781 Administrator Staff member Dec 4, 2018 #8,909 Wondering when the power will be restored. Large parts of Saskatchewan, including most of Regina have been without power for most of the day.
Wondering when the power will be restored. Large parts of Saskatchewan, including most of Regina have been without power for most of the day.