What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

It could be on the mail line that feeds several houses. Did any of your neighbours lose their WiFi at the same time you did?
No idea. I don’t know if they’re all connected to the same service that I’m using. The neighbour next to me still seems to have their Wi-Fi. I’ll have to ask them when they are at home.

Backing up my iDevices to iTunes. They haven’t been backed up since I’ve lost my Wi-Fi, a little more than 2 weeks ago.

My provider should call me once more today. Waiting...

Backing up my iDevices to iTunes. They haven’t been backed up since I’ve lost my Wi-Fi, a little more than 2 weeks ago.

My provider should call me once more today. Waiting...
I hope they’re going to adjust your bill to account for the loss of service.

Feeling frustrated. My provider just called me. They can send 2 technicians on Monday (not next week, but the 13th). o_O
No Wi-Fi for 2 more weeks.

Feeling frustrated. My provider just called me. They can send 2 technicians on Monday (not next week, but the 13th). o_O
No Wi-Fi for 2 more weeks.
Your provider either has an insufficient number of technicians or your problem is very widespread, with too many site visits to handle in a reasonable time.

Your provider either has an insufficient number of technicians or your problem is very widespread, with too many site visits to handle in a reasonable time.
It‘s summer, many of the technicians are on holidays, and there are too many problems to handle right now. Waiting for a problem to be solved shouldn‘t take a month, though.

I‘ve spoken with their service before that appointment was made, and they made sure I have to pay less than usually, and, as longtime customer, I‘ll receive a credit note.