What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Getting ready to depart for work. ETA is 5.50am GMT. A trip from West London to East London which I make 5 days a week. Total round trip is 34 miles a day. The voyage home is always......stressful [emoji17].

Getting ready to depart for work. ETA is 5.50am GMT. A trip from West London to East London which I make 5 days a week. Total round trip is 34 miles a day. The voyage home is always......stressful [emoji17].

I feel for you, used to do take the BR from Basildon to
London then 2 underground trains and a mile walk all before 07.30 and then the reverse in the evening, getting home at about 19.00 with luck.

I feel for you, used to do take the BR from Basildon to
London then 2 underground trains and a mile walk all before 07.30 and then the reverse in the evening, getting home at about 19.00 with luck.

[emoji15][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] OMG.....That must have been extremely stressful.....‍♂️

Checking the status of my future iPhone. The estimated delivery date has been postponed. I should have received it next week, I might get it in about 3 weeks, as per the most recent information. :confused:

IMG_7692.JPG

This stressful......[emoji15][emoji849][emoji19]