What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Maybe everybody got the day off and you were the only one who didn't get the word?;)

hehe that would of been funny :) but we got food delivery as normal but there are much fewer people then I expected to be in. Though I had 4 days off after a Paid trip to Sweden which all expenses were paid for as well as being Paid for a full work week like I had worked :D

Next day off is Monday and then the weekend but in two weeks my night shifts start which I cant wait for them.

hehe that would of been funny :) but we got food delivery as normal but there are much fewer people then I expected to be in. Though I had 4 days off after a Paid trip to Sweden which all expenses were paid for as well as being Paid for a full work week like I had worked :D

Next day off is Monday and then the weekend but in two weeks my night shifts start which I cant wait for them.
BTW, how was the Sweden trip?

Waiting for my nephew and brother-in-law to come for my car. :)

you lending them your car?

BTW, how was the Sweden trip?

Was very good Thank you for asking, the hotel was in the town centre but we would leave the hotel at 8.45am and come back at midnight the earliest depending on what time the buses were running.. but it was a non stop party with lots of bands, meeting the CEO and on the last day Justine T was there...

He's a lot better in person, though I am more of a fan of his movies then music I have to say, still love his songs though.

All Paid for and every one was pretty much hammered the whole time as the alcohol was of course Free, I was probably the only one drinking water only haha

The last day before the plane left we had 3-4 hours to basically wonder around town and see Sweden which was also nice and another country to tick off the list that I had never been to.

I would, if they needed it.

It's time for the annual examination. My nephew works for BMW, and he brings it to Bruck for the examination, and then returns it to me. :)

Trying in vain to find a way to restore the shine to an antique Tortoiseshell box, The usual methods aren't working.
Very frustrating.

Trying in vain to find a way to restore the shine to an antique Tortoiseshell box, The usual methods aren't working.
Very frustrating.

What are you going to do now the usual methods have not worked?

I would, if they needed it.

It's time for the annual examination. My nephew works for BMW, and he brings it to Bruck for the examination, and then returns it to me. :)

o0o0o nice, which model bmw is it?

Just keep trying, Right now its coated in Almond Oil.
I'm considering trying buffing it with a Dremel but only as a last resort.

why is it only a last resort? sorry I know nothing about it as you can obviously tell :p but it is interesting to know these things...

why is it only a last resort? sorry I know nothing about it as you can obviously tell :p but it is interesting to know these things...
The advice is to use a Micro-Crystalline wax or Almond Oil to bring back the lustre but as I say it isn't working on this piece.
It's a last resort as I'm not sure if its advisable, I'm trying to find out but nothing so far. I haven't seen any reports of this being tried so its trial and error and I don't want to cause any damage.
I haven't got one at the moment so I'll keep digging for info on the subject.

Hearing a motor used for watering one of the fields near my location. It's awfully nice of that farmer to organize some kind of lullaby for the people in my street, especially at that time of the day/night. :confused: