Pinkpoison47 Administrator Staff member Dec 8, 2015 #1,803 Putting up the Christmas tree and decorations, Having a break for lunch now.
J. A.78 Administrator Staff member Dec 8, 2015 #1,805 Poisonivy said: Still working on the tree, Tea break now. Click to expand... How about posting a picture of your tree when you've finished putting it up?
Poisonivy said: Still working on the tree, Tea break now. Click to expand... How about posting a picture of your tree when you've finished putting it up?
Pinkpoison47 Administrator Staff member Dec 8, 2015 #1,806 J. A. said: How about posting a picture of your tree when you've finished putting it up? Click to expand... Yes I will put it the C Word thread. Its almost finished but I've run out of steam, Its hard work
J. A. said: How about posting a picture of your tree when you've finished putting it up? Click to expand... Yes I will put it the C Word thread. Its almost finished but I've run out of steam, Its hard work
ardchoille Well-Known Member Dec 8, 2015 #1,808 Placing a new order. Protein powder is a must if you can't hit your macros through food alone.
J. A.78 Administrator Staff member Dec 8, 2015 #1,809 Updating my iPad Pro and iPhone 6s Plus to iOS 9.2. Edit: it didn't take long, and both devices are up to date now. Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
Updating my iPad Pro and iPhone 6s Plus to iOS 9.2. Edit: it didn't take long, and both devices are up to date now.
scifan5778 Administrator Staff member Dec 8, 2015 #1,812 Updated my iPad 4, iPad Air 2, and iPhone 6 Plus to iOS 9.2. I'll be updating my Apple Watch to watchOS 2.1 tomorrow morning.
Updated my iPad 4, iPad Air 2, and iPhone 6 Plus to iOS 9.2. I'll be updating my Apple Watch to watchOS 2.1 tomorrow morning.
DrumsOfGrohl Active Member Staff member Dec 8, 2015 #1,813 Updated iphone to 9.2, and El Capitan too!
Pinkpoison47 Administrator Staff member Dec 8, 2015 #1,815 Relaxing in bed with my iPad after a very busy day.
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon