What's new

What are some good apps to buy!

YEEZY

Reaction score
Just got a 100 dollar gift card from a promo that Apple is doing.

Anybody have recommendations OTHER than Angry Birds for some good apps? Looking for more use than fun, but anything is acceptable. Also, any recommendations of Mac apps? Thanks!

Just got a 100 dollar gift card from a promo that Apple is doing.

Anybody have recommendations OTHER than Angry Birds for some good apps? Looking for more use than fun, but anything is acceptable. Also, any recommendations of Mac apps? Thanks!

What kind of apps are you interested in?
I suggest tune in radio pro - it allows you to stream music from all over the place.
Tapatalk - if you're interested in forums - allows access to multiple forums thAt you registered for.
Articles - if you're like Wikipedia
9mm - it's a nice 3rd person shooter / multiplayer.
These are some of my fave's. There are a lot of free apps that are good too. More people can advise about more good apps

Thanks for the spotify suggestion but I only listen to gogo music. Tune in radio pro is the only app that plays gogo

iMirror+

When you are taking a picture, you can easily use iMirror+ to overturn the scene at your will.
it could make the scence left and right(top and bottom) be no difference so that you can see a amazing result.
mzl.hhvpzcdx.320x480-75.jpg

iMirror+

When you are taking a picture, you can easily use iMirror+ to overturn the scene at your will.
it could make the scence left and right(top and bottom) be no difference so that you can see a amazing result.
mzl.hhvpzcdx.320x480-75.jpg

Wow! I do have some problems with inverted pictures sometimes. That's pretty cool though! I'll check it out. Are there any other photo-oriented apps that are pretty good?

YEEZY said:
Wow! I do have some problems with inverted pictures sometimes. That's pretty cool though! I'll check it out. Are there any other photo-oriented apps that are pretty good?

Instagram.

gps4cam is pretty cool if you want to geotag your photos taken with a compact camera or a reflex camera !
Picture-Map is quite fun to check where you took your photos with your iPhone (really easy to use). And if you geotag your photos (using gps4cam or manually) and import them on your iPad, Picture-Map is also fun ;)

wow, those two recommendations sound pretty cool. I'll definitely try to check them out. Are there any good games?

Camera + is a good camera app. A lot of good features and has different filters an effects you can add to your pics.

For games it really depends on your tastes !
My favorites are Secret of Mana, Real Racing 2 and Final Fantasy !

La Di Da, Facebook , Ibooks , Angry birds , FML , Cut The Rope , A translator , Skype , CamWow ,WhiteBoard are some good apps.

okay okay, gotta write these all down or else I might miss some! I especially like La Di Da, thanks samuelarnold!