What's new

What apps would you suggest to parents?

forums are one of the best ways to gather info, tip, comments, and reviews.... and it's a bit addicting....

Nothing wrong w/ being broad in your methods of gathering information. :)

Some people think differently though. Some would even consider it spamming. I'm glad mods here have an open mind. Just because it is posted somewhere else, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be tried anywhere else right?

I don't think it's hurting anybody, took two months for someone to start complaining on here.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I think I have answered this one on another site. Cannot recall what site that is but I will give the same answer! I recommend the downloaded Bible stories for kids, Pic Say and Instagram to boost the kids' creativity. Jewels is fun too and ideal if the kid is learning the different kinds of colors. Hope this helps!

i agree with the Bible stories for kids... or maybe Bible quotable quotes, im not sure if there's any... ^^

I've got Animals Zoo for my 20 month old son and he loves it. It's an animal flash card game that can say the name and make the animal's sound.

The other one I got was Zoo Train but that's more for the 3-5 age so he's got some time before he gets the hang of that one. It's matching shapes and songs and things on that line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Ski Safari, it's a pretty fun game. Also has some added funny things in it as well - Ski Safari for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

It's a little older but Rocket Bunnies (made by the same guys who made Ski Safari). It's a a good puzzle/strategy game that will make you think and react quickly - Rocket Bunnies for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

There is also Jetpack Joyride. Some jetpack action for everyone. Who doesn't like jetpacks - App Store - Jetpack Joyride

Should also try Spy Mouse. Help a mouse get his cheese without cats getting him first - App Store - SPY mouse

An oldie but a goodie, Flight Control. Similar gameplay to Spy Mouse but more of a managing game - App Store - Flight Control

Another rather entertaining game that just got released is Run Fatty Run. Finger smashing action while trying to escape a starving tiger - Run Fatty Run for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

And then finally some self promotion quick, Camel Rush is a kid friendly game. And if we did our job right they should have a giggle or two - Camel Rush for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I don't think it's hurting anybody, took two months for someone to start complaining on here.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Oh, believe me, I'm not complaining. I had to go through a similar ordeal once. I posted through 5 forums regarding my issue. Only one of them helped me fix it. (It was the last site I posted on too).

Sometimes, you just randomly have to throw a question out there, and hope to find some answers.

"Ham on the Run" is supper fun for kids.... also "Sky Burger" .... "Bag It" .... "Cover Orange" ... all very kid friendly...

I've got Animals Zoo for my 20 month old son and he loves it. It's an animal flash card game that can say the name and make the animal's sound.

The other one I got was Zoo Train but that's more for the 3-5 age so he's got some time before he gets the hang of that one. It's matching shapes and songs and things on that line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter LOVES animal zoo! She is 3 so I'm looking for good apps for her age! Love this topic! Thanks!

I do like angry birds. It is really addictive. Also the fruit ninja. You should try that too. Also easy and really fun to play. For simple fun my nephew's favorite app is the drawing pad. Hope you will like those.
Best Possible Training Solutions

Last edited:
I enjoyed Cut the Rope; I loved the Angry Birds Star Wars edition lol - now that is a classic I gotta pass to the next generation - Star Wars... thanks George. :D