What's new

well hello thur

jameslupton

Reaction score
hey,

just signed up.

name's james, ios indie developer in my spare time. not created the multi-million download, angry birds killer... YET. still time, right?

had iphone 3g, upgraded to 4. got that stolen at work :(
immediately bought another (no insurance)

opted out of insurance with new phone 4 thinking i would be smarter this time... just got back from week in tenerife, sans iphone! passed out on bench and woke up to find it (plus wallet) absent from my pocket lol

now in a dilemma - what to do. i miss ios

i need a dollar... :D

Send me an SASE and I'll send you that dollar! But really, so sorry about your theft experiences. Lessons learned.

jameslupton said:
hey,

just signed up.

name's james, ios indie developer in my spare time. not created the multi-million download, angry birds killer... YET. still time, right?

had iphone 3g, upgraded to 4. got that stolen at work :(
immediately bought another (no insurance)

opted out of insurance with new phone 4 thinking i would be smarter this time... just got back from week in tenerife, sans iphone! passed out on bench and woke up to find it (plus wallet) absent from my pocket lol

now in a dilemma - what to do. i miss ios

i need a dollar... :D

Welcome to the forum! Sorry about your recent mishap. Hopefully everything will turn out ok soon!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Welcome to the forum. You can always buy a new one until you decide to take care of it the same way you take care of yourself. Rule it like, if someone steal me, then they steal my iPhone, if my iPhone got lost, then I'm lost. From that moment, you will see that it will be hard for you to lose your iPhone. My iPhone doesn't leave my sight a second, say I leave it on a table in the office, or put it on the sit in the taxi... Never happens with me. I alway have it either in my hands, either in my pockets, unless I'm in my BED ROOM (not even living room)

yh i always have mine with me too.. even on a night out in tenerife! so stupid

o wel, live n learn

since ive been back ive been trying to come up with ideas for a bit of extra money to help out - ive got a few more app ideas, but some would take months of development. i then came up with an idea to help promote indie developer's apps. i think its pretty cool.

id love to show you guys but dont wanna post something im not allowed...

also, think ive made a decisiion - buy a 3gs until iphone 5 comes out.. or a sh*tty phone + ipod touch. not quite sure yet, looking into it - whaddya think?

yh i always have mine with me too.. even on a night out in tenerife! so stupid

o wel, live n learn

since ive been back ive been trying to come up with ideas for a bit of extra money to help out - ive got a few more app ideas, but some would take months of development. i then came up with an idea to help promote indie developer's apps. i think its pretty cool.

id love to show you guys but dont wanna post something im not allowed...

also, think ive made a decisiion - buy a 3gs until iphone 5 comes out.. or a sh*tty phone + ipod touch. not quite sure yet, looking into it - whaddya think?

welcome to the forums. what do you feel comfortable with? a iphone 3gs that has way more capabilities than the sh**** phone and a ipod or a phone that sucks and a ipod touch that you have to lug around. I'd pick the first option but that's me. Choose whats best for you

im gonna get replacement sim, stick it in some old nokia ive got lying around, get myself a refurb ipod touch, then wait til sep for iphone 5. i think thats my best bet from looking into all other options.

if i can get enough interest for my new site, u never know i may be able to replace my iphone now after all :D

im gonna get replacement sim, stick it in some old nokia ive got lying around, get myself a refurb ipod touch, then wait til sep for iphone 5. i think thats my best bet from looking into all other options.

if i can get enough interest for my new site, u never know i may be able to replace my iphone now after all :D

thats a good idea...good luck

thanks iCrank, ill need some kind of ios device to test my apps.
got a couple more ideas in the pipeline.. :)

in the meantime, could you tell me what u think of my appvertise website: Appvertise me

:ipod::safari::photos::maps:
:folders::itunes::voicecontrol::keyboard:
:mail::multitasking::appstore::camera:
:hdvideo::messages::ibooks::phone:

thanks iCrank, ill need some kind of ios device to test my apps.
got a couple more ideas in the pipeline.. :)

in the meantime, could you tell me what u think of my appvertise website: Appvertise me

:ipod::safari::photos::maps:
:folders::itunes::voicecontrol::keyboard:
:mail::multitasking::appstore::camera:
:hdvideo::messages::ibooks::phone:

nothing pops up

how do u mean?

it should redirect u if u dont have flash.
what browser / os are you on

thanks