What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome, Herman. I switched over to Mac in 2011 and have never looked back. After my mobile phone carrier stopped supporting my last Android phone, I said enough and bought an iPhone 5s. That must have been three or four years ago. I am very happy with Apple products, especially with my Mac. No one could give me a Windows based computer for free anymore----nothing but headaches. And, I will upgrade my iPhone probably in another year or two. I plan to keep using my 5s for as long as possible. It does everything I need it to do.

Hello everyone! My name is Yon. I am from Indonesia and new member here. My 1st apple product was ipad 3.. I was still an android user that time and never though of switching to iphone. But after i found out iOS is smoother (especially for my photo editing) then i switched over to iphone. From then i always upgrade my devices to apple. Currently i am using Iphone Xs max, Ipad Pro and Mcbook Pro.

Btw, what do you think the best case for iphone Xs? I have some cases but my current favorite case would be Mous and Rhinoshield. What yours?

Have a nice day! :)
Yon.

Hello everyone! My name is Yon. I am from Indonesia and new member here. My 1st apple product was ipad 3.. I was still an android user that time and never though of switching to iphone. But after i found out iOS is smoother (especially for my photo editing) then i switched over to iphone. From then i always upgrade my devices to apple. Currently i am using Iphone Xs max, Ipad Pro and Mcbook Pro.

Btw, what do you think the best case for iphone Xs? I have some cases but my current favorite case would be Mous and Rhinoshield. What yours?

Yon.
Welcome to iPhone Forums, Yon!

Yon.

Welcome aboard Yon :)

Hello, iPhoneForums.net community! I'm kind of used to being the "go to" guy for all things Apple related, but I've been out of the loop for quite a while, so I'm just here to learn for now. Kind of strange being on the other side the question and answer dynamic, so I hope people will be patient. This seems like a very friendly crowd.