What's new

Weird Question : Showing iPhone "Broken"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esquire

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I want to show my iPhone "broken". But definitely it musnt be broken 'really'

How can I do that ? I mean maybe we can disable something with Settings and it seems to be broken. Or deleting some files on file system and prevent it from working properly. But I repeat, restoring or undoing what is done must work iPhone back properly.

Is it possible ?

Last edited:
You are right this is a weird question

Instagram chinoTWFA5
Sent from my i90c from Nextel 🔰

It isn't that hard to unterstand :p

[FONT=Segoe UI, Lucida Grande, Tahoma, DejaVu Sans, Verdana]---Simulation has started---

+Hey dude, how are you ?
- Thank you.
+Bla bla bla bla bla bla
- Oh yes bla bla bla then bla bla bla
+ Let me have a look at your phone
"""Checking phone and realization"""
+ What the heck is wrong with your phone ?!!
-I dont know but oftenly it goes crazy
+I'm sorry for your phone dude.
- Oh thanks.

---Simulation is over---

I want to have an conservation like above. After my friend goes away or when I get home I must be start using my phone properly.
[/FONT]

So, you want your friend to think they broke your phone......

No no no !

I want to my friends to think "I" broke it or by itself it gone broken.
I dont want to bring someone under suspicion. Just want them to think my phone is broken.

Drain the battery out completely? That way it'll look like a brick and it doesn't matter what buttons you press it won't boot.

You dont get my point. I want to use it properly as soons as I want.

Not sure I understand the point. But... how do you want it to appear "broken?"

For example in settings - restrictions we can disable everything. So phone will look like it isnt working properly. But this is a very simple exampe. I want more.

LOL!! I still don't get it. Guess I'm just not about spoofing my friends into thinking my iPhone is "broken."

Why would you want to do it and what would you get out of it is the question. TBH it's not even weird, it's borderline stupid. So you want to fool them into thinking that the device is broken, then once you walk away, you'll have it working again. What?

I think it may be a case of "sorry, couldn't answer/call back as my phone us broken - see!" then turn corner and call someone else. I'm not sure why anyone would want/need to do this though.

Why would you want to do it and what would you get out of it is the question. TBH it's not even weird, it's borderline stupid. So you want to fool them into thinking that the device is broken, then once you walk away, you'll have it working again. What?

Are we having an IQ problem here ?

Im sorry but you supposed to be trying to answer my questions not making fun of it.

Also why do you want to learn background ? You look bored.

I think it may be a case of "sorry, couldn't answer/call back as my phone us broken - see!" then turn corner and call someone else. I'm not sure why anyone would want/need to do this though.

Finally someone who make sense !

Status
Not open for further replies.