What's new

Weather

Snowing again, -7° throughout the day, and wind
image.jpeg

Your sidewalk looks just like it did before you cleared it. I see the snow replacement program works just as well in Austria as it does in Canada.;)
The snow replacement program is working perfectly. Right now it almost looks like no one removed the snow today.

It looks like the snow removal program has to take action again soon.

Last edited:
The snow replacement program is working perfectly. Right now it almost looks like no one removed the snow today.

It looks like the snow removal program has to take action again soon.
Right now in Regina it's -9°C, with an afternoon high of -2°C.

Of course you know that activation of the snow removal program is going to trigger the snow replacement program. That's the way it works when I shovel the sidewalk.;)

So far we haven't had any snow this winter.....Hope I didn't just tempt fate.
We're still getting milder than usual temperatures although it is getting ever so gradually colder.

What we don't get in the form of snow the rain is making up for.

Right now in Regina it's -9°C, with an afternoon high of -2°C.

Of course you know that activation of the snow removal program is going to trigger the snow replacement program. That's the way it works when I shovel the sidewalk.;)
It's not enough for shovelling. Not yet. I'm using the broom (instead of riding it ;)).

You mean when I start removing the snow, it'll start snowing more than it does right now? :eek:

It's not enough for shovelling. Not yet. I'm using the broom (instead of riding it ;)).

You mean when I start removing the snow, it'll start snowing more than it does right now? :eek:
Of course, there'll be a localized snowfall on your sidewalk and nowhere else.:D