What's new

Weather

Parts of Britain are being battered by Storm Katie.
Its pretty nasty here where I live this morning.

Here I Denmark it's pretty bad as well. It hasn't got a name ... But I'm sure glad I took my dog out earlier. He's not very big and I'm sure the storm would have lifted him off the ground

pix

Swyped ✔

Here I Denmark it's pretty bad as well. It hasn't got a name ... But I'm sure glad I took my dog out earlier. He's not very big and I'm sure the storm would have lifted him off the ground

pix

Swyped ✔
Welcome to iPhone Forums, StrandAsters!

What strange weather the UK is having, Its almost summer but its like winter, Today we have had snow, wind, hailstone, sun and rain and apparently theres more tomorrow.

About the same here. It was freezing last night, and tonight it will start raining. The maximum temperature tomorrow will be below 10° C. It was snowing again in the Alps.

What strange weather the UK is having, Its almost summer but its like winter, Today we have had snow, wind, hailstone, sun and rain and apparently theres more tomorrow.
It would be hard to choose what to wear outside in weather like that.

We have a fairly deep covering of snow now, Its supposed to be Spring but the UK is back to Winter again.

That's really strange. At the end of April, you'd expect temperatures way above freezing point.

That's really strange. At the end of April, you'd expect temperatures way above freezing point.
Yes it should be getting warmer now so as we head towards summer.
The birds won't know if they should be nesting.

It is interesting to see the differences around the world. Where I am in Australia (elevation 1 kilometre) we should be experiencing the onset of winter, down to zero C at night and 10 to 12 during the day, instead today is 7 C overnight and forecast to reach 22 C during the day.

In Germany about 40 miles from Cologne this is the weather now.
b1b75ae2156a8cf317922f7f485db6ae.jpg

The 18 C is inside [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was freezing last night, the temperature outside right now is -1° C. Unusual. That has never happened before at this time of the year.