Weather

IMG_2291.webp
 
I was checking Wikipedia and found this info on the last hurricane to make landfall on Barbados 66 years ago in 1955. It was listed as category 5. Hurricane Janet - Wikipedia

That was Janet. Around the same time frame as when Hazel clobbered the Toronto area for what it's worth. I do take a measure of comfort in that. I really don't at this point see 'early hurricane' in this disturbance. Will watch it and of course share what transpires. But thanks!!
 
That was Janet. Around the same time frame as when Hazel clobbered the Toronto area for what it's worth. I do take a measure of comfort in that. I really don't at this point see 'early hurricane' in this disturbance. Will watch it and of course share what transpires. But thanks!!

And as long as a stronger 'Bermuda High' doesn't develop, normal coriolis force effect should steer/ spin the disturbance more north as time goes on. In theory [emoji3166]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top