scifan5769 Administrator Staff member Jun 25, 2021 #3,468 Here’s a photo I originally posted back in 2016. It’s a large Roll Cloud.
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Jun 25, 2021 #3,469 Looking more settled and a relief. But Still on alert’ Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Jun 25, 2021 #3,472 J. A. said: Doesn’t feel like 27° C, more like 30°. View attachment 57261 Click to expand... Likewise - as I prepare for first yard work since the Volcano in April. Hopefully the dampness from recent rains will keep some of the dust in the soil down as I mow. [emoji1696]
J. A. said: Doesn’t feel like 27° C, more like 30°. View attachment 57261 Click to expand... Likewise - as I prepare for first yard work since the Volcano in April. Hopefully the dampness from recent rains will keep some of the dust in the soil down as I mow. [emoji1696]
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Jun 25, 2021 #3,475 Looks Like God is on our side . The disturbance is weakening [emoji120][emoji106]
J. A.69 Administrator Staff member Jun 26, 2021 #3,479 A little bit cooler today Room temperature down to 25° C
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Jun 26, 2021 #3,480 J. A. said: A little bit cooler today [emoji846] Room temperature down to 25° C View attachment 57279 Click to expand... Very liveable....
J. A. said: A little bit cooler today [emoji846] Room temperature down to 25° C View attachment 57279 Click to expand... Very liveable....
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon