jasassy Well-Known Member May 9, 2021 #2,986 dmoskaluk said: Remember all the forecast rain here [emoji943] ?? -Never came [emoji849] View attachment 55696 Click to expand... [emoji22]
dmoskaluk said: Remember all the forecast rain here [emoji943] ?? -Never came [emoji849] View attachment 55696 Click to expand... [emoji22]
nico97605.nc Well-Known Member May 9, 2021 #2,990 jasassy said: View attachment 55718 Click to expand...
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member May 9, 2021 #2,991 nico97605.nc said: View attachment 55719 Click to expand... That's what Siri's for [emoji851]
nico97605.nc Well-Known Member May 9, 2021 #2,992 dmoskaluk said: That's what Siri's for [emoji851] Click to expand... I never think of Siri ! Sorry [emoji21]
dmoskaluk said: That's what Siri's for [emoji851] Click to expand... I never think of Siri ! Sorry [emoji21]
nico97605.nc Well-Known Member May 9, 2021 #2,995 jasassy said: Don’t feel bad…I forget it’s available too [emoji6] Click to expand... Siri is a man for me ! I only listen to women ![emoji4]
jasassy said: Don’t feel bad…I forget it’s available too [emoji6] Click to expand... Siri is a man for me ! I only listen to women ![emoji4]
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member May 9, 2021 #2,997 jasassy said: View attachment 55726 Click to expand... So far so good [emoji120][emoji106]
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon