What's new

Weather

Sure enough - not even a dampening [emoji849]

IMG_3781.jpg

That is a very nicely presented 'one stop' Weather App. ( Live Weather) I did trial it for 3 days but as happens frequently here , it's source didn't cover us in the Caribbean adequately. With the paid version ( there are several options of 'ad free' and enhanced features,) but sadly all of the source choices were among those I'd either used or tried in the past. But for the USA it could be a 'front & centre app' and is very artistic. You have made yours 'dance', jasassy[emoji851]

That is a very nicely presented 'one stop' Weather App. ( Live Weather) I did trial it for 3 days but as happens frequently here , it's source didn't cover us in the Caribbean adequately. With the paid version ( there are several options of 'ad free' and enhanced features,) but sadly all of the source choices were among those I'd either used or tried in the past. But for the USA it could be a 'front & centre app' and is very artistic. You have made yours 'dance', jasassy[emoji851]

Thank You Sir... I especially enjoy the pretty pics along with the info although not radar oriented. I love this Rose [emoji257]
It was extremely Windy and Cold leaving the hospital last night. Thank Goodness we took jackets with us.