jasassy Well-Known Member Apr 16, 2021 #2,778 dmoskaluk said: Trial run View attachment 53734 Click to expand... Looks Good
jasassy Well-Known Member Apr 16, 2021 #2,780 Ledsteplin said: View attachment 53748 Click to expand... Nice App...Do you mind me asking which one it is?
Ledsteplin said: View attachment 53748 Click to expand... Nice App...Do you mind me asking which one it is?
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Apr 17, 2021 #2,785 No rain [emoji3510][emoji849] Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
dmoskaluk Well-Known Member Apr 17, 2021 #2,787 Summertime temperatures in mid- April. I changed the unit setting to save those who need Siri to do it. But I'm sure those in the US South can relate. The dry volcanic dust is like being on another planet today.
Summertime temperatures in mid- April. I changed the unit setting to save those who need Siri to do it. But I'm sure those in the US South can relate. The dry volcanic dust is like being on another planet today.