Weather

IMG_4974.webp
 
So your hubby is very well aware of what the highway people mean when they post signs which indicate 'BRIDGES FREEZE FIRST'. When I 'jammed gears' ( usually 13 speed ) I suspect I was too young & green to appreciate a lot of the 'why' but God [emoji120] kept me safe.
 
Last edited:
He’s been driving Flatbed for 13 years now-Hauling Steel [emoji51] When you have that kind of load behind your head-He takes Every Precaution. Your load could shift or anything could happen. Hopefully [emoji1317] Nothing will happen and we’ll get through this week without incident. He’s a Good Driver [emoji1303]
Driver of the year for his company in 2020[emoji93]
Send some Prayers our way. Also that we don’t loose Power [emoji3063][emoji3063][emoji3063][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]
 
He’s been driving Flatbed for 13 years now-Hauling Steel [emoji51] When you have that kind of load behind your head-He takes Every Precaution. Your load could shift or anything could happen. Hopefully [emoji1317] Nothing will happen and we’ll get through this week without incident. He’s a Good Driver [emoji1303]
Driver of the year for his company in 2020[emoji93]
Send some Prayers our way. Also that we don’t loose Power [emoji3063][emoji3063][emoji3063][emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Yep physics will always win! One thing I didn't have to worry about when flying in crummy weather ( I didn't always run the Caribbean [emoji267][emoji41][emoji267]) was non- professionals out there, so unlike the roads. His life is as much in the hands of 'the guy in the outfit or 4 wheeler beside or behind ' [emoji2955][emoji3064]
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top