What's new

Want to transfer Game Save Files to New 6 Plus

Aung Win Htut

Reaction score
Hi ,

I am Aung , From Myanmar ..

I will receive my New iPhone 6 Plus . Tonight .. I hope .. Inshaallah ...

I have 5s . Playing Games . I dont want to fully restore all datas to my new Phone .. I just want to transfer some games . I heard Apple Cloud service can't transfer save files of all games ..

Is there any way to Transfer game with Save files .. ??

Help me Please ..

Regards

Aung

Hi ,

I have 5s . Playing Games . I dont want to fully restore all datas to my new Phone .. I just want to transfer some games . I heard Apple Cloud service can't transfer save files of all games ..

Help me Please ..

Regards

Aung
The only way to transfer the game progress of those apps to your new iPhone is to backup your old phone and set up your new iPhone from the backup. You can then delete anything from your new iPhone that you don't want to keep.

Thanks for the replies ... ( likes )

I am selling my 5s to other person , the person buying my phone is asking full of software / Games ..
I think he doesn't have any good internet and he dont want to add/download by his own account ... Man , I am in Myanmar .. Internet always Sucks .

But I will logoff cloud account .. He just want full of apps in my old Phone . Thats why ..

Thanks for the Advice ..

BTW , Its good to restore new phones from Old Phone ? 5s from 6 . I heard 6+ UI is different from 5s and 6 .. ( In messaging .. etc...) . Is restore mean , they only restore apps ? Or Restore whole 5s firmware to 6+ .. I am little noob at backup/restore ..

Thanks for the replies ... ( likes )

I am selling my 5s to other person , the person buying my phone is asking full of software / Games ..
I think he doesn't have any good internet and he dont want to add/download by his own account ... Man , I am in Myanmar .. Internet always Sucks .

But I will logoff cloud account .. He just want full of apps in my old Phone . Thats why ..

Thanks for the Advice ..

BTW , Its good to restore new phones from Old Phone ? 5s from 6 . I heard 6+ UI is different from 5s and 6 .. ( In messaging .. etc...) . Is restore mean , they only restore apps ? Or Restore whole 5s firmware to 6+ .. I am little noob at backup/restore ..
Those apps and games on your iPhone were purchased with your Apple ID and you don't have the right to transfer them to another person. To do so would be a violation of the Apple terms if service to which you agreed when you opened your Apple account. This other person should buy his own apps and games.

The only proper way to transfer the iPhone to another owner is to erase all content and restore it to factory condition.

He he ... :p

Ok .. I just restore ... :D

But i just want to know again is ... Its good to restore new phones from Old Phone ? 5s from 6 . I heard 6+ UI is different from 5s and 6 .. Is restore mean , they only restore apps ? Or Restore whole 5s firmware to 6+ ..

Thanks ...

If you're asking if it's all right to restore a new iPhone from the back up of an older iPhone the answer us yes. It's perfectly all right to use the backup of an older iPhone, such as an iPhone 5 or 5s to set up a new iPhone such as the 6 or 6 plus. This only works, however, if the phone receiving the backup from the other phone is on the same or a newer iOS version.

Last edited:
Thank you very much ..

I will restore it ..

Thanks for the Help

Cheers ! :)

Yes ..

He didnt want to download all apps .. including paid apps . Here , internet is expensive and slow .. The other way ... he will jailbreak the Phone and install all types of apps from CD's that is selling everywhere in here . I dont want to let JB my phone ... Thats why ..

Hi ,

Help me Please ..

Regards

Aung

I also head some where that it does transfer the files but not sure about this.