What's new

Wallpaper

SIX_D378A148-F58E-4D76-82A3-D82183692C1F.png

SIX_4175F0CE-D7AF-41CE-8847-0872AE98EFB7.jpg

Very COOL [emoji41] Ledsteplin!!!

I agree. One of my all time favorite wallpaper. I used this gold wallpaper almost exclusively on my Gold iPhone 5s. Elizabeth2 did a very good job on this wallpaper. It was/is a perfect match for the gold color on the 5s..

I agree. One of my all time favorite wallpaper. I used this gold wallpaper almost exclusively on my Gold iPhone 5s. Elizabeth2 did a very good job on this wallpaper. It was/is a perfect match for the gold color on the 5s..

Agreed [emoji817] Looks Awesome
Apple is Gold in MHO [emoji2956]

I like all the different wallpapers-FUN
My first phone was 6s in Rose Gold
Now I have the 8plus in Silver
Both Beautiful phones-I used a Pink Camo Otter Defense on the 6s and for my 8 I have
a clear Speck case which works very nicely.
As you can clearly see the phone and it provides Greater protection than the Otter did.

Did Elizabeth2 create it it specifically for the gold 5s? Did she have the gold?

Did Elizabeth2 create it it specifically for the gold 5s? Did she have the gold?

Yes. It was actually a request from me I do believe. I would have to go back to 2013 and see to be absolutely sure, but yes it was made during the Gold 5s crave.