What's new

Virgin 4ger

I am almost there ... One mistake I may of made is, I did a "restore" once all the software was loaded, was this the wrong thing to do?

I am almost there ... One mistake I may of made is, I did a "restore" once all the software was loaded, was this the wrong thing to do?

All the software, are u talking about applications? If yes, a restore will wipe all of them away. After the restore you will need to reinstall all the applications again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question about jailbreaking. I understand if you have a problem that you would most likely do a restore before you took it to Apple to maintain your warranty. Well, what happens if your phone goes down and you can't even power up the phone to do a restore? Are you just out of luck as far as warranty goes? I want to do this but I'm not going to if there's a chance I could be found out and lose warranty.

I have a question about jailbreaking. I understand if you have a problem that you would most likely do a restore before you took it to Apple to maintain your warranty. Well, what happens if your phone goes down and you can't even power up the phone to do a restore? Are you just out of luck as far as warranty goes? I want to do this but I'm not going to if there's a chance I could be found out and lose warranty.

There are always ways to fix your phone and make it work, unless the hardware is damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about contacts and text messages, are they retrievable?