What's new

video player

Status
Not open for further replies.

amran.mahmood

Reaction score
i am searching a video player which can play all video files continuously in my iphone 4s.because basic video play plays only 1 video file and then stop,i prefere freeware .thanks

EllisByron said:
To be honest, mate i think the iphone only allows one iphone video format...

Its ok if iphone supports only one format but how can play 2,3videos of that format. In my phone there are round about 50 video but plays 1 video file and stop than i select next file manuly every time to play.so searching for some player that plays all videos with 1 touch.because its boring and some times too busy that i don't have time to select next video files. Hope u all understand my Question

Its ok if iphone supports only one format but how can play 2,3videos of that format. In my phone there are round about 50 video but plays 1 video file and stop than i select next file manuly every time to play.so searching for some player that plays all videos with 1 touch.because its boring and some times too busy that i don't have time to select next video files. Hope u all understand my Question

I see what your saying. You want your videos to play just like music does in the Music.app..................Continuously switching to the next video when a video ends. I'm gonna look into this.

EllisByron said:
I see what your on about now and no, you cant, funny enough i was looking this up a few weeks ago, no answers at all

Yes we know you can't with the stock video app. He was asking if there was an app that does.

EllisByron said:
Thats what i meant

Oh. Well how do you know there is no app for that? Even tho there probably isn't.lol

This thread is over 2 1/2 years old and the original participants are long gone and will not see any replies.

With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.