What's new

Video calls?

Bluering

Reaction score
Is that true? You can make video calls only through Wifi and also only to another iphone but not to any other brands?

Yes this is true. You must be on wifi to use FaceTime. However, while I believe you still can't call other phones, FaceTime being an open source feature, inevidably you will eventally see this feature come to other phones too.

yes u can video call. no, not 2 any other phones. yes, only on wifi. no, not only 2 iPhone 4s. u can also do facetime w/ the newest iPod touchs that have cameras on them. :) :home:

Is that true? You can make video calls only through Wifi and also only to another iphone but not to any other brands?

You can use the app "Fring" to video chat with others on 3G and/or other types of video capable phones.

You can use the app "Fring" to video chat with others on 3G and/or other types of video capable phones.

Yes, I have seen this app by doing some research after my initial post; I think it is the answer to that silly and aberrant restriction.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Yes, I have seen this app by doing some research after my initial post; I think it is the answer to that silly and aberrant restriction.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Yup. It's all good ;)