What's new

Vibrate

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
Does my iPhone 5s have a vibrate on incoming calls feature? I am expecting an important call, but I have some noisy work to do. Thought if I could put the phone in my pocket whilst working, and if it would vibrate, then I would not miss the call, but I do not see a feature for vibrate in controls>phone. Thanks.

If it's on iOS 8x, you'll find Vibrate on Ring or Vibrate on Silent in Settings - Sounds.

You can also have the phone flash for incomng calls if this would help you. You find this in Settings under Accessibility. But you will need to leave the phone face Dow to see the flash.

You can also have the phone flash for incomng calls if this would help you. You find this in Settings under Accessibility. But you will need to leave the phone face Dow to see the flash.
Great! I looked under Accessibility and found LED Flash for Alerts. Is that it?

Yes. Remember that the phone has to be face down although a friend asked me once why my purse was flashing. Also, the flash shuts off when the phone stops ringing or is answered. I always have that, ring, and vibrate on because otherwise I miss things.

Thanks, bear. I found it, and the call came through. I did not have the phone face down, but it did flash like crazy. Great feature!! : )

Glad it worked well for you. I love it too b