Verizon tells me.....

Discussion in 'iPhone 5' started by topgun80, Sep 13, 2012.

1. MessiahJuni

MessiahJuni Member

That's expensive tho to pay the phone in full out right.

2. MessiahJuni

MessiahJuni Member

I say give it a month or two, I'm waiting til Nov to buy mine because I realized every time a new iPhone comes out.. It comes with major issues so ima wait to hear feed backs from people who buy it.

3. MessiahJuni

MessiahJuni Member

You'll use it fast with the iPhone 5, they probably laughed at you after you left cause now you'll most likely never get the unlimited data again..

4. DARRYL

DARRYL New Member

Verizon Wireless SUCKS I'm paying 185.00 a month with my Iphone 4S and I'm switching over to Sprint I live in South Jersey and it seems OK in this area

5. egobuster1

egobuster1 New Member

what about a share everything plan between you and your wife and you could upgrade and get like a 50 dollar a month data plan and share it

6. nick779

nick779 Member

just got told by verizon that you get switched to a metered data even if you transfer an upgrade, but when i look on my verizon it says awaiting activation of new device on the line #2 that had the upgrade, so this hopefully is just a glitch and ill somehow keep my unlimited on line #1 if i activate the phone on that line.

7. RandyM

RandyM Member

Maybe I am wrong but doesn't the fact the phone is using LTE it would use more data? I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out if I will need to increase my data plan from the one I have now to a larger one. On the news they said AT+T and Verizon sold out of there supply of phones within a few hours of preordering starting and shipping for orders now are at three weeks away. I wouldn't be ordering mine anytime soon and was wondering about the data usage

8. nick779

nick779 Member

I currently use a razr maxx 4g, and im on day 27 of my billing cycle and im at 1.5GB, i text moderately, play lots of games, look at tons of memes, and stream music occasionally.

9. RandyM

RandyM Member

Thanks for help. Comparing how you use your device to the way I use mine, I should be fine with the plan I have now