What's new

Verizon iPhone 4 vs. Motorola Droid X

iCrank said:
Rocky Vs. Clubber Lang. Who won. Magic Vs. Bird Kobe Vs the world tiger woods Vs. Wife. There is always a winner jut choose sides.

Tiger Woods vs wife... Wife! That's just a given the woman will win w that situation

I did the same switch from Droidx to iphone!My only problem so far is the apps for ringtones are better in the android market.On the iphone its more of a problem because on most you need your computer. Thats a hassle for me because sometimes I don't have my laptop.With a droid x its a lot easier.

Hello, Really interesting information for the user, who want iPhone mobile phone.Ultimately, this is a comparison between two very different platforms: the iOS from Apple, a walled garden that sees no stopping in growth, and the Android platform, which is quickly catching up by adding powerful devices and galloping software updates.The Droid X runs on a 1GHz processor, while iPhone 4 runs on the same A4 chip you'll find in the iPad, though the clock speed has not been disclosed. The Motorola Droid X features a 4.3-inch screen, a whole 1.2 inches larger than the iPhone 4's 3.5-inch display. But the iPhone 4 packs more pixels per inch in its 'Retina Display' than the Droid X.A notable feature now present on the Droid X is noise cancellation technology, which is supposed to improve call quality by blocking other sounds around you except your voice. The iPhone 4 has two microphones, one of which is used for noise cancellation, while the Droid X boasts three. How these features will behave in real-life tests has yet to be seen. Overall iPhone 4 is better functionality then Motorola Droid X.