What's new

Verizon iPhone 4 Full body Protector Review

ocd

Reaction score
I made the switch to verizon and went to xo skins to get it covered. Their iphone 4 full body verizon kit was $19.96 and is very similar to their one for the at&t phone. The only difference seems to be the side piece, since the side was redesigned. The fit is perfect and the looks is great as well. It has no orange peel, doesn't feel rubbery and is strong against scratches. Here are some pics right after the install. The tiny bubbles/haze went away after about a day and it is crystal clear.

erhohx.jpg

141jnso.jpg

I bought the Otter box, believe me it can take a beating! lol i'm a truck driver and dropped it from the top of my truck to the floor, nothingggg love it! just my.2

I bought the Otter box, believe me it can take a beating! lol i'm a truck driver and dropped it from the top of my truck to the floor, nothingggg love it! just my.2

I'm a tractor trailer truck driver too for the USPS. Couple of weeks ago I thought clipped in device to holster. Was hooking up the lines and I heard something drop. My iPhone in it's Otterbox came off insecure holster dropped of the step from the back of the tractor and tumbled onto the ground. Not a scratch on my iPhone and only minor scratches on the Otterbox.