What's new

Using American Unlocked iPhone 4 in Europe

Nightowl4272

Reaction score
Hello iPhone4forum! Great forum! This is the only forum I've found where my situation was even mentioned.

My question is, what Pay As You Go carriers can/should I use with my iPhone 4 in Warsaw Poland? Are their sim cards easy to find and buy?

I have an AT&T iPhone 4, iOS 4.0.1 that I've unlocked with Ultrasnow 2.1. I would like to use it when I travel to Warsaw Poland for local calling there. I'm already set up with Skype for calling home and there's no way I'm signing up for AT&T's overpriced international plan.

I understand from reading another post here that I will probably have to use a sim cutter. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Welcome,

As your phone has been unlocked you can use any sim anywhere in the world. Of course as it's an iPhone 4 you will need a micro sim or as you said a sim cutter tool that will modify a regular sim to fit the iPhone 4's sim slot...

Thank you very much for your reply. I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track and it looks like I am. Thanks again! :)