What's new

Urgent Help Needed...

geniesgona

Reaction score
I have iPhone 3gs ios 4.1. i want to upgrade to 5.1.1 i have 3 shsh blobs save (4.1, 5.1.1 and 6.1.3).

SO how i upgrade my iOS to 5.1.1.

i created (sn0wbreeze_iPhone_3GS-5.1.1-9B206) using snowbreeze.

What should i do now? Am beginner.

I have iPhone 3gs ios 4.1. i want to upgrade to 5.1.1 i have 3 shsh blobs save (4.1, 5.1.1 and 6.1.3).

SO how i upgrade my iOS to 5.1.1.

i created (sn0wbreeze_iPhone_3GS-5.1.1-9B206) using snowbreeze.

What should i do now? Am beginner.

Don't really see the need of having to limit yourself to 5.1.1. 6.1.3 is untethered as well if that's what you're looking for. It's unlockable on the proper baseband as well if you're using UltraSn0w currently. If you must go on with 5.1.1, put your 3GS into DFU mode outlined here. Then open up iTunes 11.0.5 or below (your iTunes version CANNOT be 11.1.X or above), hold Shift (Windows) or Command (Mac OS) and click the Restore button, then point iTunes to the custom IPSW you've made.

Don't really see the need of having to limit yourself to 5.1.1. 6.1.3 is untethered as well if that's what you're looking for. It's unlockable on the proper baseband as well if you're using UltraSn0w currently. If you must go on with 5.1.1, put your 3GS into DFU mode outlined here. Then open up iTunes 11.0.5 or below (your iTunes version CANNOT be 11.1.X or above), hold Shift (Windows) or Command (Mac OS) and click the Restore button, then point iTunes to the custom IPSW you've made.

Thanx But i got 1600 error in Itunes. what should i do to get away this error?

Uninstall your USB drivers and reboot your computer. Make sure your device is plugged directly into the rear chassis of your unit, and not through a USB hub or extension.

Uninstall your USB drivers and reboot your computer. Make sure your device is plugged directly into the rear chassis of your unit, and not through a USB hub or extension.

Thanx i Successfully Updated my ios 4.1 to ios 5.1.1 Jailbreak.